1) Add the butter and sugars to a bowl and beat until creamy.
2) Add in the egg, and beat again, if using the vanilla (add now).
3) Add the chocolate and beat until its all well distributed.
4) You can weigh the cookies or use an ice cream scoop – they are around 80g each. Halve each cookie and open the bottom of your hand and make into a mould.
5) Fill with your favourite filling and with the top half of the mixture add the top of the cookie and mould together into a ball shape.
6) Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
7) While the cookie dough is freezing, put the oven on 180°C and line the tray for the oven with greaseproof paper.
8) Remove cookies from the freezer and place onto the lined baking trays (leave enough room for the cookies to spread).
9) Bake for 10-12 mins.
10) Once baked, leave them to cool for 30 mins while they finish cooking & cooling.
11) Now add the chocolate spread/beuno spread/lotus to the top and load with your favourite chocolate.
12) Enjoy, love Lily x