For the tortilla:
All purpose flour 3 cups
Vegetable oil 5 tbsp
Hot water 1/2 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
For the fillings:
Quick melt cheese or any you like
Olive oil, about 4 tbsp
Garlic, 1/2 tbsp
Dried herbs like basil, parsley about 1 tsp
TO MAKE TORTILLAS:
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a big bowl.
2. Form a dough ball.
3. Divide into 10 small balls.
4. Flatten it using rolling pin. It should be the size of a small plate.
5. Cook it on a medium heated pan, with a little olive oil until brown blisters comes out.
6. I put in on a plate with cloth to cover it so it’s not gonna get dry.
FOR THE FILLING and ASSEMBLY OF QUESADILLAS
1. I just take 2 pieces of tortilla, shredded cheese on one tortilla, garlic, olive oil.
2. Place the other tortilla on top of the other to make a sandwich like quesadillas and put it back on the pan to heat and melt cheese.
3. Cook about 3 minutes and it’s done! Enjoy!