175g plain flour
3 large ripe mashed bananas
150 caster sugar
1 package chocolate chips (your favourite ones)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp soda
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 170C, put cake paper case in a loaf tin.
2. Pour your flour, salt, baking powder, chocolate chips and soda in a bowl and mix.
3. Melt the butter in a microwave.
4. In a bowl add your butter, caster sugar, eggs, mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix it all together.
5. Add your flour and chocolate chip mix to wet ingridients and mix.
6. Pour the mixture in the loaf tin and put carefully into the oven.
7. After 1h stick a wooden skewer into cake to see if it is coming out dry.
8. When done take out and leave to cool down.
9. Finnaly take the banana bread out of tin, peel off the paper case and cut into slices.