1 box store bought pancake mix (about 220gm)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup fresh milk
1 pc medium egg
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
A drizzle of chocolate syrup
A tablespoon of butter
First, I mixed all of the powder dry ingredients and then mixed in all the wet ingredients.
I’m listing it down here:
1. In a bowl, mix the pancake powder mix and cocoa powder.
2. Add in the milk, egg and vegetable oil.
3. Mix well with a wire whisk.
4. Add the semi sweet chocolate chips, or milk chocolate chips.
5. Mix well and heat the pan.
6. Put a little butter on the pan and scoop the mix into the pan.
7. Wait for it to bubble before flipping, about 1 minute per side.
8. Just stack the pancakes super high!
9. Drizzle with more chocolate and chocolate syrup that makes it triple.
20. Add butter on top of the pancakes and eat well.