1. First, put the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water and leave to soften.
2. Pour the cream, milk, sugar into a saucepan.
3. Scrape the vanilla seeds from the pod and add vanilla to a saucepan on medium to low heat. 4. Heat the mixture until the sugar has dissolved.
5. Bring the milk and cream to a simmer then turn off the heat.
6. Add the finely chopped chocolate to the milk and cream and stir slowly until the chocolate has completely melted.
7. Squeeze the gelatine to remove as much water as possible and then add it to the hot cream and chocolate.
8. Whisk constantly until the gelatin has melted, then set the saucepan aside to cool.
9. Once cooled strain the mixture into a jug, then pour into dome-shaped silicone moulds and place in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
1. Preheat your oven to 110ºC.
2. Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks.
3. Gradually whisk in the sugar, then whisk to stiff peaks.
4. Fold in the coffee, and spread onto a silicone mat.
5. Cook for 1 hour, or until completely dried out.
6. Leave to cool, then break into shards.
Chocolate whipped ganache:
1. Finely chop the chocolate and put it into a heatproof bowl.
2. Heat the cream over medium heat until just beginning to bubble.
3. Remove from the heat and pour over the chocolate.
4. Leave for a couple of minutes, then stir until combined.
5. Leave to cool in the fridge for an hour and then whisk the ganache to soft peaks.
1. Preheat your oven to 180ºC
2. Mix all the ingredients together until the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Bake for 15-20 mins, or until golden brown.