FOR THE FROSTING
350g icing sugar
2/3 tsp soy milk
a few drops of red food colouring gel
1tsp strawberry flavouring
1. Heat the oven to 180c/160c
2. Line a muffin tray with ice cream cones.
3. Mix the sugar and butter together until you have a creamy consistency.
4. Add the eggs and star beating the mixture.
5. Sift together the flour into a bowl and add the vanilla extract to the milk.
4. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture to the batter alternating with half the milk mixture, beginning and ending with the flour.
5. Add the mixture to each cone.
6. Bake for around 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
7. Let the cones cool and start making the frosting.
8. For the frosting combine the butter and the icing sugar. Then add the milk slowly until you achieve the right consistency.
9. Add the food colouring and the strawberry flavouring
10. Fill the piping bag and start icing.